We’re looking for Communication Officers (junior and mid-level) to support EurA’s marketing and communication initiatives and contribute with articles, blogposts and other pieces of content that sprouted from your creativity. In addition, you will be creating content for two exciting European projects in collaboration with the European Commission.
If you’re a natural with the (digital) pen and you’re eager to help further shape our role in creating the innovation ecosystems of the future, don’t wait up and apply now!
· Copywriting: Creating content like articles, blog posts, press releases, interviews and event invitations
· Interviews: Conducting interviews with startups and corporates on topics like innovation and sustainability
· Social media management & SEO: Twitter/LinkedIn/Instagram
· Communication meetings: Plan and execute strategy communication plans with external partners
· Minimum 2/3 years of experience in the field
· A degree in communication, journalism, marketing or related field is a must
· Excellent written and verbal English is a must (at least C1)
· Proven copy writing skills in English, including articles, interviews and press releases
· Soft Skills: Time management, assertiveness, goal oriented.
· Experience working with European Institutions (European Commission, European Parliament)
· Copywriting experience on topics like innovation, startups and sustainability
· Experience with press & media
What’s in it for you?
· A market-conform pay
· Being part of great international team based in Porto, Portugal
· Creative freedom and the opportunity to grow
· Opportunity to work with the EU Institutions
We appreciate receiving your application as soon as possible , as these will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
Applications received after the 13th December, 17h00, will not be considered in the selection process.
Please include your CV and a cover letter (all in English) in the application. The applications that will not follow this requirement won’t be considered.
We are looking forward to your message!